I don't know what to write about anymore. I mean really. All I have to talk about is sex, pregnancy and school. I have no life outside of that.
Anyways:
Today was my "wolf"'s first actual day of work.
Friday - Going over to my uncle's for supper Saturday (I live so far it's easier if I go over the night before)
Monday I'm applying for social assistance - Finally!
November 21st - Boyfriend's 19th b-day.. What to do?
December - Buying gifts for family, yay.
December 25th - Christmas. At home? At Gramma's?
Between December 26th and January 14th - Me and my lone wolf are moved out...
January 14th, 2014 - Two years that we're together, totally doing something special ^.^
February 14th, 2014 - Valentine's Day, it's a Friday, special supper if I'm feeling up to it :3
May 18th, 2014 - My 19th b-day and less then one month to my due date!!
June 6th, 2014 - (or around) Baby is born!!!!!
Phhhhh~ Yeah, that's about all I got. Blended all in there on Tuesday and Thursday nights I have class.
***
You know, I'm lucky thus far. I'm going to tell you about how me and my boyfriend/fiancé/wolf-lover met.
So, one day I was bored and I was on myyearbook.com as it was called at the time (aka. meetme.ca now) and I went on "Secret Admirers" and with my bestfriend, +Chanelle, we went through which guys I should "admire". As a joke she picked this guy whose dp was so try-hard and young that I just clicked it for fun. Didn't think anything of it. We started talking, but it was just a game. I didn't like him, he was a total prick, I mean he thought he could get any girl, play her and then move on. I gave him a run for his money, I could play that game just as well as he could.
As a joke I added him on skype, we talked there for ages... I added him on Facebook, we kept talking and then one day Chanelle told me to give him my number. 99% of me told me to give him a made up number or one of the numbers I'd gotten from another guy. But for some weird reason I gave him my actual number. Didn't expect him to call. He did. And he kept calling, I called him too. Oh and somewhere in all this I asked him out as a joke. He said yes, and we've been together ever since.
But, only after six months or so of being "together" did we actually start liking each other and being exclusive. Hell our first "date" was a joke! I got a free movie and got to stay out late, and the arcade was paid for!!
Now look at us, living together, engaged and expecting a child. We both never thought anything long-term was going to come out of two strangers playing each other on the Internet.
To be honest, I can't imagine life without him. I don't believe in soul-mates or true love, but he does complete me in a way that none of the other guys could. I could be alone all day, but knowing that I could send him a message makes me feel like I'm not lonely. I haven't felt like this in a really long time, and then it wasn't this complete.
***
Well.... That was sappy for me.
Anyways:
Today was my "wolf"'s first actual day of work.
Friday - Going over to my uncle's for supper Saturday (I live so far it's easier if I go over the night before)
Monday I'm applying for social assistance - Finally!
November 21st - Boyfriend's 19th b-day.. What to do?
December - Buying gifts for family, yay.
December 25th - Christmas. At home? At Gramma's?
Between December 26th and January 14th - Me and my lone wolf are moved out...
January 14th, 2014 - Two years that we're together, totally doing something special ^.^
February 14th, 2014 - Valentine's Day, it's a Friday, special supper if I'm feeling up to it :3
May 18th, 2014 - My 19th b-day and less then one month to my due date!!
June 6th, 2014 - (or around) Baby is born!!!!!
Phhhhh~ Yeah, that's about all I got. Blended all in there on Tuesday and Thursday nights I have class.
***
You know, I'm lucky thus far. I'm going to tell you about how me and my boyfriend/fiancé/wolf-lover met.
So, one day I was bored and I was on myyearbook.com as it was called at the time (aka. meetme.ca now) and I went on "Secret Admirers" and with my bestfriend, +Chanelle, we went through which guys I should "admire". As a joke she picked this guy whose dp was so try-hard and young that I just clicked it for fun. Didn't think anything of it. We started talking, but it was just a game. I didn't like him, he was a total prick, I mean he thought he could get any girl, play her and then move on. I gave him a run for his money, I could play that game just as well as he could.
As a joke I added him on skype, we talked there for ages... I added him on Facebook, we kept talking and then one day Chanelle told me to give him my number. 99% of me told me to give him a made up number or one of the numbers I'd gotten from another guy. But for some weird reason I gave him my actual number. Didn't expect him to call. He did. And he kept calling, I called him too. Oh and somewhere in all this I asked him out as a joke. He said yes, and we've been together ever since.
But, only after six months or so of being "together" did we actually start liking each other and being exclusive. Hell our first "date" was a joke! I got a free movie and got to stay out late, and the arcade was paid for!!
Now look at us, living together, engaged and expecting a child. We both never thought anything long-term was going to come out of two strangers playing each other on the Internet.
To be honest, I can't imagine life without him. I don't believe in soul-mates or true love, but he does complete me in a way that none of the other guys could. I could be alone all day, but knowing that I could send him a message makes me feel like I'm not lonely. I haven't felt like this in a really long time, and then it wasn't this complete.
***
Well.... That was sappy for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!