Second ultrasound on the 26th went well. Baby is good, daddy-to-be says our little jellybean looks like an alien, I think our baby is beautiful.
I also have some fantastic news!
As you all are aware I was having one heck of a time finding an ObGyn, calling from the day I found out I was pregnant and it took six weeks for someone to finally hear me and take what I was saying seriously... Don't give up when you're looking for a doctor, call everywhere, hospitals, clinics, health line, get numbers from friends..... Someone will hear you and take you in. Boy was I starting to think I was never going to find a doctor! And then yesterday (???) I was seriously starting to just give up and my boyfriend's mom said her friend had given her the number for her Ob that I should call because apparently this office never refuses a woman. I was too down to call myself so I asked my boyfriend's mom to. The receptionist asked to talk to me after a bit and the first question she asked after DOB was how many weeks was I. She sounded so surprised when I told her twelve and that I hadn't had a check-up since I found out nor that I got refused at every office I called. But she gave me an appointment for December 4th!!! So glad that I finally have a doctor that I can talk to and ask all my questions and get more than a vague answer!
I am very pleased and I've started to relax and be a little less stressed about everything. I'm hoping that after that first appointment I can really start to just enjoy the fact that I've got a wriggly little one in there and I'm not sick! :)
I also have some fantastic news!
As you all are aware I was having one heck of a time finding an ObGyn, calling from the day I found out I was pregnant and it took six weeks for someone to finally hear me and take what I was saying seriously... Don't give up when you're looking for a doctor, call everywhere, hospitals, clinics, health line, get numbers from friends..... Someone will hear you and take you in. Boy was I starting to think I was never going to find a doctor! And then yesterday (???) I was seriously starting to just give up and my boyfriend's mom said her friend had given her the number for her Ob that I should call because apparently this office never refuses a woman. I was too down to call myself so I asked my boyfriend's mom to. The receptionist asked to talk to me after a bit and the first question she asked after DOB was how many weeks was I. She sounded so surprised when I told her twelve and that I hadn't had a check-up since I found out nor that I got refused at every office I called. But she gave me an appointment for December 4th!!! So glad that I finally have a doctor that I can talk to and ask all my questions and get more than a vague answer!
I am very pleased and I've started to relax and be a little less stressed about everything. I'm hoping that after that first appointment I can really start to just enjoy the fact that I've got a wriggly little one in there and I'm not sick! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!