Today is my lovely boyfriend's 19th birthday!
I can't believe it's already here. Seems like just yesterday we were talking online and he was telling me that it was his birthday in a few weeks and that he was turning seventeen!! Wow time does fly! Now we're growing up way before we technically should, but I'm excited for us to have this life together, with our cat in our own place I'm hoping to call home for a lot longer then the last place we lived in together. :P
He's so handsome and strong and honest. He doesn't see himself the way I do which kills me. He says he's fat and ugly and dresses like he doesn't care. But I see someone who has charm (you cannot believe how much stuff he has gotten for free at the store because the female -or male- clerk has been flustered by him standing at their check out), someone who can make people bend to his will, sometimes without having to say a word, or after just a few words. Someone who has so much potential to do big things and go far in life, but he sets tight boundaries on himself and his success because what he wants to do as a career would require him "going out West" for ten month periods at a time, but I want him to follow his dreams and I want him to know I'll follow him to the ends of the Earth if he needs to go. I will. I want him to be happy, I want him to be comfortable in life, I want him to follow his dreams and just go. I'm sure he could if he really wanted to.
Babe, I love you and I want the best for you all the time, I want you to be happy and satisfied and not have to worry about anything like grocery money or rent. I want you to be able to live the life you deserve. Hopefully I'll get to share in it for a very, very long time.
To many more birthdays and joys to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!