I should be about ten weeks right now, and most women have all these symptoms and stuff. Well, for some reason I don't feel pregnant. I mean, I've felt like this for about a week but I've been ignoring it and today it really hit me. I don't feel pregnant. Like no more bloating, no more feeling tired, no urges to eat a lot, nothing. I feel normal, like before I got pregnant. And I'm worried.
I Googled a bit, all I've found is that it's either everything is perfectly fine and my baby is fine. Or I had a missed miscarriage. You know, were the fetus stops growing and well.. Dies, and my body didn't expel it. Since I still haven't found a prenatal doctor, I have to call the health line (811 in Quebec) and ask what's going on and then I have to go to a CLSC and get checked out. Part that sucks is I'd have to do it early if I want my boyfriend to come and support me. He works nights... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!