There's nothing like wanting to feel the heat of someone's skin, the beat of their heart, the sounds of their breathing and their hands on you. Holding your arms over your head, pushing their knee between your legs, pinning you against the wall and kissing you.
I don't miss sex, I miss passion, I miss feeling someone's eyes burning into my back as I go about doing normal things, knowing they're watching my every move because they're waiting for the right moment to pounce and pin me against the wall. I miss that. That loving passion, that I want you now even after a year, after two years.
I don't miss sex. I miss passion.
I miss sleeping next to someone, tucked safely under their arm. I miss that.
My photo shoot that I haven't mentioned is coming together. I have my photographer, my make up artist and my three models. All I'm missing is a location! I'm doing a conceptual take on the "seven deadly sins" (these are in quotations because I know not all religions have these); Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Envy, and Pride. I'm so excited because I'm going to be using these photos on my website I have to put up as a final project for school. So when it's all done and live (mid-April) I'll post up the link so you can see it. :)
I don't miss sex, I miss passion, I miss feeling someone's eyes burning into my back as I go about doing normal things, knowing they're watching my every move because they're waiting for the right moment to pounce and pin me against the wall. I miss that. That loving passion, that I want you now even after a year, after two years.
I don't miss sex. I miss passion.
I miss sleeping next to someone, tucked safely under their arm. I miss that.
My photo shoot that I haven't mentioned is coming together. I have my photographer, my make up artist and my three models. All I'm missing is a location! I'm doing a conceptual take on the "seven deadly sins" (these are in quotations because I know not all religions have these); Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Envy, and Pride. I'm so excited because I'm going to be using these photos on my website I have to put up as a final project for school. So when it's all done and live (mid-April) I'll post up the link so you can see it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!