 |
| Love hurts |
I've been feeling torn recently, between loving someone who isn't in love with me and pretending I don't have any feelings for said person. I've come to the conclusion that the best thing for me to do is accept that I can't do anything and that we ended things for a reason. Therefore I should enjoy every day I have with my daughter, she's growing up so quickly; almost walking by herself, almost talking and being quite independent.. Wallowing in the past isn't going to make me happy, I have to look forward and try to regain that joy and curiosity I had for the future. And my future has an adorable face in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!