Thursday, 5 March 2015

What the actual f***

-WARNING: COARSE LANGUAGE-

WHAT THE FUCK IS "HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON"?
SERIOUSLY
I'M SO SICK I LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN SKELETON, MY HANDS ALWAYS SHAKE BECAUSE FOR SOME FUCKING UNKNOWN REASON I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY.
I MEAN ALWAYS FUCKING STARVING.
I EAT NON-STOP ALL DAY AND I KEEP LOSING WEIGHT AND SO HUNGRY.
I DON'T GET ANY HELP BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THAT WHEN I SAY MY MUSCLES FEEL WEAK THEY JUST THINK I'M TIRED WHEN I REALLY MEAN I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO COLLAPSE BECAUSE MY MUSCLES CAN BARELY HOLD ME UP.
YEAH I'M TIRED, I EAT SIX BIG MEALS A DAY AND I'M STILL HUNGRY.
I HAVE NO FAT ON MY BODY.
NONE.
I'M PALE.
I'M NOT MYSELF.
AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.
I'M NOT GOING TO GET BETTER SOON.
I'M NOT GOING TO GET BETTER SOON.
I AM NOT GOING TO GET BETTER SOON, OKAY?
BUT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN, SO DON'T PRETEND YOU CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH.
I'M NOT AN IDIOT, YOU JUST WANT SOME STUPIDLY SLUTTY, HOT GIRL TO APPEAR IN YOUR CAR (THAT YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR) AND HAVE HER FUCK YOU SIX WAYS TO FUCKING SUNDAY.
WHAT A WONDERFUL PERSON YOU ARE.
SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT ME?
I GUESS IT WOULD APPROPRIATE TO ASSUME YOU HAD NO RESPECT FOR ME EITHER, I WAS JUST A HOT, GULLIBLE GIRL..

Oh wait, it was never just one person doing all the work hmmm... does that mean you respected me? Even if you did, you don't respect me now. But you should, I have been nothing but civil and polite. I haven't said or published a bad word against you. In fact, I have defended you to other people whom I thought were friends but went and started talking badly about you. I defended you to your own mother. Your own mother was talking badly about you to me after we broke up and I stood up for you because she was wrong and I didn't think it was right of her to put you down like that. Not because I love you but because I loved you and we have a child together and because you are her son. And I will continue to stand up for you out of respect for you and because I don't ever want our daughter to hear a bad word about you come out of my mouth. Maybe I should just get over you because loving you is not changing anything, it's just making me look pathetic. I am not a pathetic person, but loving you still is making me weak inside.
And I refuse to be weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!