When you meet that person who makes you question everything you believed...
When I met him, he made me question so many things.
The kind of guy I was attracted to, the kind of qualities I looked for in a boyfriend, he made me ask myself if I wanted to remain a superficial, shallow, cold-hearted person.
Now I know what kind of person I find myself attracted to, I know exactly what kind of qualities I look for in a partner, and I know that I am not superficial, shallow or cold-hearted.
When you meet that person who makes you question everything you believed or who changes your opinion of yourself and others in a positive way, you need to thank them. Even if they're only in your life a short time, everyone you meet impacts you. The people who impact you positively need to be thanked, maybe not out loud but definitely in your heart.
To start I am actually going to thank people that have impacted my life. For privacy I'll only post their initials except for those who gave me permission to post their name
+Chanelle: Merci pour avoir toujours été la pour moi meme si j'étais méchante avec toi il y a si longtemps. Sans toi je serais si perdue et seule. Probablement que je ne serais pas la personne qui je suis aujourd'hui. Sans ton support ces derniers mois je serais a plat. Je t'aime fort fried ♥
S: Thank you for letting me cry on you and for not getting mad at when I set the oven on fire and had the alarm company call..
A: Thank you for being there for me and not getting annoyed with all the random times I just walk into the bathroom and sit on the floor and talk to you
F-A & K: Thank you guys for all the emotional support and love you've been sending even with your own busy lives. For being a shoulder to cry on and helping my family through these tough times. Distance has no bearing on how much I love you and miss you nor on how much I value your advice
L: Thank you for keeping me busy and letting me rest at your place. Thanks for not judging me and being supportive this whole time, I love you
AJ: Thanks for the advice and the love even with your crazy life you've always been there when I needed you
E, M, E & the dance girls (except L): Guys, honestly, you are my family. I love all of you even the ones I barely talk to. You make me feel accepted and encouraged. I keep trying with your support. I wouldn't have come back to dance or come up with this skin-baring photo shoot if you had been an awful group of snotty girls. You guys are great xx
When I met him, he made me question so many things.
The kind of guy I was attracted to, the kind of qualities I looked for in a boyfriend, he made me ask myself if I wanted to remain a superficial, shallow, cold-hearted person.
Now I know what kind of person I find myself attracted to, I know exactly what kind of qualities I look for in a partner, and I know that I am not superficial, shallow or cold-hearted.
When you meet that person who makes you question everything you believed or who changes your opinion of yourself and others in a positive way, you need to thank them. Even if they're only in your life a short time, everyone you meet impacts you. The people who impact you positively need to be thanked, maybe not out loud but definitely in your heart.
To start I am actually going to thank people that have impacted my life. For privacy I'll only post their initials except for those who gave me permission to post their name
+Chanelle: Merci pour avoir toujours été la pour moi meme si j'étais méchante avec toi il y a si longtemps. Sans toi je serais si perdue et seule. Probablement que je ne serais pas la personne qui je suis aujourd'hui. Sans ton support ces derniers mois je serais a plat. Je t'aime fort fried ♥
S: Thank you for letting me cry on you and for not getting mad at when I set the oven on fire and had the alarm company call..
A: Thank you for being there for me and not getting annoyed with all the random times I just walk into the bathroom and sit on the floor and talk to you
F-A & K: Thank you guys for all the emotional support and love you've been sending even with your own busy lives. For being a shoulder to cry on and helping my family through these tough times. Distance has no bearing on how much I love you and miss you nor on how much I value your advice
L: Thank you for keeping me busy and letting me rest at your place. Thanks for not judging me and being supportive this whole time, I love you
AJ: Thanks for the advice and the love even with your crazy life you've always been there when I needed you
E, M, E & the dance girls (except L): Guys, honestly, you are my family. I love all of you even the ones I barely talk to. You make me feel accepted and encouraged. I keep trying with your support. I wouldn't have come back to dance or come up with this skin-baring photo shoot if you had been an awful group of snotty girls. You guys are great xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!