I'm going to lead with I'm not ready to start dating again.
Okay, I'm not. At all.
Friends are advising that I go on a date to "get over" my ex.
So I went.
I met a guy.
He's really nice.
We had a glass of wine and watched tv on separate couches.
Kinda cute I guess.
When I was getting ready to leave,
He hugged me quickly.
Awwwww~
Not ready to date
Invited me to go to the movies sometime
Said okay
Because why not
Haven't gone yet.
I'm not ready to date
He's really good with the baby
Quiet
Observant
Steady job
Polite
Good manners
I'm not ready to date
He has a good car
Mature
He's funny
But
Not ready to date
Today he offered to take me and baby to the sugar cabin before it closes in April
I'm not ready
Said thank you, how nice
Because why not
I don't think we'll go
I'm not ready to date
I can't date some other guy when it still feels like cheating
It's not, but it feels like it
I'm not ready
When the idea of kissing another guy repulses me
Not ready
And sex
Forget it!!
I'm not ready to date
I'm not ready
Not ready to date
I'm not ready to date again
Not ready
Okay, I'm not. At all.
Friends are advising that I go on a date to "get over" my ex.
So I went.
I met a guy.
He's really nice.
We had a glass of wine and watched tv on separate couches.
Kinda cute I guess.
When I was getting ready to leave,
He hugged me quickly.
Awwwww~
Not ready to date
Invited me to go to the movies sometime
Said okay
Because why not
Haven't gone yet.
I'm not ready to date
He's really good with the baby
Quiet
Observant
Steady job
Polite
Good manners
I'm not ready to date
He has a good car
Mature
He's funny
But
Not ready to date
Today he offered to take me and baby to the sugar cabin before it closes in April
I'm not ready
Said thank you, how nice
Because why not
I don't think we'll go
I'm not ready to date
I can't date some other guy when it still feels like cheating
It's not, but it feels like it
I'm not ready
When the idea of kissing another guy repulses me
Not ready
And sex
Forget it!!
I'm not ready to date
I'm not ready
Not ready to date
I'm not ready to date again
Not ready
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!