Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Perfect Picture & Valentine's

So I used to have this idea that my family would be whole. My baby, my husband, my cats and myself. For some reason I still have that idea. That my baby and her father will live under the same roof and have a relationship. Crazy, but I do.

But I'm not going to marry him, I'm most probably not going to live with him and we are going to share the custody of our daughter... Which is going to be horrible for her. The back and forth of different houses, different rules and expectations, different way of doing things.

All I hope is that we can agree on parenting styles and make the two houses as similar as possible for her. Make sure that we are united in raising her even if we are not a couple. All I want is for Chickie to be happy and healthy.

***

Valentine's Day.

Should be a hard time for me, considering. Right?

Well, I am actually not bothered by it as much as I thought. Yet... I'm hoping my vague annoyance at the day doesn't grow into sadness. It's just a day like any other as long as I don't go out. I'll celebrate my daughter ahaha she is the love of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!