I cried at one o'clock this morning. Not heaving sobs, I just tipped my head back and a few tears rolled down, it was a horrible idea :P
One of my best friends came to spend the afternoon yesterday... We made ourselves an early Valentine's Day cake. Regular Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge cake, we replaced the three eggs with a cup of unsweetened apple sauce, baked it for 45min @ 425F, pure moist deliciousness.. Iced it with some Vanilla Frosting (with a bit of purple and red food coloring for that Valentine's feel), it's heavenly ♥
I'm excited to show you guys what I've done with my hair, it's the complete opposite from my natural dark brown curls ;)
One of my best friends came to spend the afternoon yesterday... We made ourselves an early Valentine's Day cake. Regular Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge cake, we replaced the three eggs with a cup of unsweetened apple sauce, baked it for 45min @ 425F, pure moist deliciousness.. Iced it with some Vanilla Frosting (with a bit of purple and red food coloring for that Valentine's feel), it's heavenly ♥
![]() |
| The cake was so moist when we unmolded it, it fell apart! |
I'm excited to show you guys what I've done with my hair, it's the complete opposite from my natural dark brown curls ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!