A close friend came over last night under the pretext of being extremely upset just to surprise me with a Valentine! :) She made my night, I didn't suspect a thing!!
Otherwise I'm not to crazy about this day where couples are pressured into showing insane amounts of love when they should show they love their partner every day. My opinion, don't worry. If you want to celebrate Valentine's, go right ahead, I hope your efforts are appreciated!
I made a huge decision yesterday. After tonight, no more wallowing and feeling mopey. I'm going to get up, get dressed, do my hair and be productive. I've been sad long enough. I have an amazing daughter who needs me and it would be a shame for me to throw away or damage our wonderful relationship. Besides, there is so much to be happy about, one thing isn't enough to ruin all the rest.
Soooo, to all you lovers
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!