Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Diabel, work & home

I think my boyfriend is allergic to the cat, because he keeps sniffling and his nose is stuffed and his sinuses are blocked. Poor thing, he's being a good sport and didn't say anything until yesterday. I could tell he wasn't feeling too well for a few days before, but since he wasn't saying anything I wasn't going to ask, not because I don't care, just because I know if he's really not feeling well, he'll let me know. Besides he hates doctors as much or more then I do. And I haven't been to see one in four years because I'll punch his lights out. Funny 'cause I'm not a violent person really. As I was saying, today after work today he wants to go to the hospital to figure out what's wrong. I seriously think it's allergies, that or a cold/fever coming on and the cat dander isn't helping.

  If I get a job and get out of the house, I know my slight allergy to Diabel would lessen. Now to print my CV two more times... Ah well, I'll do what I can with the one copy I have.

  The guy that lives in apartment number five is seriously starting to creep me out. He has to come down the stairs and walk by our front door to leave the building, but every time he leaves he'll pause and tap on our door. Same thing when he comes back inside. And he'll stop right outside the living room window and stare in at me. Now if he only did this once a day, I could tolerate it, but he does it five or six times a day. Creepy!! So I closed the window on the door 'cause you can take the screen off from the outside not the inside and then unlock the door. Do not want that. 

  My boyfriend read my blog last night, well I asked him if he did read it and he said he did sometimes, but hasn't recently. So he did and well if we keep progressing and working on our relationship like this, I don't see any problems in the future. It was a very unique "pre-evening" - to quote Sheldon - we watched porn together, well.... sort of, we kissed and nuzzled and talked about how with our exes there's no way we could have because said person would have a fit because of the actors (or so I'll call them even though they aren't) of the opposite gender in the video. Does that make sense? Whatever. And then when the video was over it was sex on the couch and then the kitchen table. And we actually talked, and lots more kissing, slow, sexy kissing up against the counter and while we watched a movie. So if I understood right, he felt a change in our relationship too, and we're both going to work on it, even though he's a live-in-the-moment kinda guy he does want me for the long run, and that takes an effort from both parties. We can do this I'm sure. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!