So I'm terrible at keeping a blog, like I said at the beginning. I will do my best to update you-all on everything that's happened since April.
1. I finally moved out of my parent's place. It was a bit spur-of-the-moment and mean, but I'm so much happier and less stressed. I've been living with my boyfriend/fiancé for about a month and a half now, but we only moved the two of us into our own apartment on Sunday. It's great, he works all day and since I don't have a job yet, I stay home and do the laundry and housework and stuff.
2. I went on vacation. Spent a week in Arizona to visit family and relax. I miss all my little cousins and my aunts and uncles. It was great to see my Papa (grandfather) after three years. We didn't interact much because I was always busy with the kids.
3. I got engaged. A few days before I left for Arizona, my boyfriend jokingly proposed to me with a Subway's 5$ cookie plate. I didn't believe him. Later that night he proposed with a container of toothpicks. I still thought he was kidding. But right before we went to bed I asked him to be serious and tell me the truth. I thought he was gonna cry, he looked so nervous. So he asked me seriously, and of course I said yes. Then the day before yesterday (I know, delay between proposal and ring is weird, but we aren't your traditional couple) I got my engagement ring. It has a purple center stone in the shape of a heart and two teeny diamonds, one on each side. I love it!
4. We are trying to get pregnant.... I think I had an early miscarriage this month which was depressing. We were so looking forward to having a little one. I've never seen him look so disappointed and down. It made me want to cry, I mean I was really looking forward to being pregnant too. But when the pain came and the weird blood, I knew it wasn't going to happen.
5. I'm getting a kitten! He's the runt of the litter and I can get him at the end of this month. He's grey and fluffy ♥ My boyfriend didn't want a cat; he wanted a dog. But his Gram showed him two of her cats and he fell in love with of of them so he's going to adopt her.
There, I think that's everything I've really done so far. I'll post up pics of my ring and vacation asap.
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!