Monday, 12 August 2013

Spicing it up

  So, you-all know how I said that things were different-bad? Well now they're different-good; we're starting to find the balance between being best-friends, lovers and roommates.

  Seriously.

  And since for the two of us sex is special, we're cutting back on the "fuck-our-brains-out-every-night" and going more for "hey-you're-tired-tonight-want-a-back-massage-with-a-movie" kind of approach. So when we actually hit the hay, we can experiment. And oh gods am I loving it! Not gonna go into details, 'cause you really don't need to know, but it's fantastic.

  And tonight... Well, when he gets home from work and isn't too tired, we're going to play a game, a game that involves me dressing up a bit. That's all I'm going to say because I have to go clean up our apartment so that when he gets home, tired or not, it'll be clean.

Night chickens~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!