Monday, 22 July 2013

Fabulous fabulosity

I can't get up. My kitten fell asleep on my leg. I know, I know "just pick her up and move her so you can get up." But she's nine weeks old and has never fallen asleep on me. She fell asleep on my boyfriend's mom and on my boyfriend; but never on me. It's never happened and as much as it inconveniences me, I'm gonna enjoy this moment. XD

  Silly part? I'm sitting in my living room in a towel which has fallen around my waist and no I can't bring it back up because Diabel (kitten) is sleeping on the folds. I think though I'm going to get up at some point cause waiting for my boyfriend to come home for lunch would be a terrible idea; he'd most probably laugh at me and take a picture. And I'm getting a bit cold and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!