So, one, I haven't had Internet until last Friday and I've been sick since then. Finally my fever is gone and I can clean and get my house back in order. My poor boyfriend got whatever virus I had and he's in terrible shape. :(
But, baby.
I am pretty much constantly reminded of my little jellybean's presence because I keep feeling kicks and nudges. At 20 weeks this baby is strong! I was seriously worried when I got sick because I had a fever for four days and I felt nothing. I had to force myself to eat because I was too tired to do so and all I wanted was sleep. I'm glad to know that my baby is still okay in there.
We're finding out the sex of our baby on the 27th (my next ultrasound) as part of a deal I made with my boyfriend. I change his diet because I'm in charge of groceries so we find out if I'm right about us having a girl xD
Some days are quieter than others and the baby is calmer and I'll rarely feel any movement, but that's not often. Most days are filled with 20 minutes at a time of virtually non-stop movement. So much so now, that sometimes my boyfriend can't believe that it's just the baby moving around!
But, baby.
I am pretty much constantly reminded of my little jellybean's presence because I keep feeling kicks and nudges. At 20 weeks this baby is strong! I was seriously worried when I got sick because I had a fever for four days and I felt nothing. I had to force myself to eat because I was too tired to do so and all I wanted was sleep. I'm glad to know that my baby is still okay in there.
We're finding out the sex of our baby on the 27th (my next ultrasound) as part of a deal I made with my boyfriend. I change his diet because I'm in charge of groceries so we find out if I'm right about us having a girl xD
Some days are quieter than others and the baby is calmer and I'll rarely feel any movement, but that's not often. Most days are filled with 20 minutes at a time of virtually non-stop movement. So much so now, that sometimes my boyfriend can't believe that it's just the baby moving around!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!