Tuesday, 28 January 2014

The Name Game

Apparently picking out baby names is the fun part. If this is the fun part, I don't want to know what the not-fun part is like. I could not stop stressing and worrying over names. Finally I found one that I liked (Nala Khaleesi) and asked my boyfriend and all I got from him was a "Cool, maybe", so do I put it on the Top 3 list or no? What don't you like about it? So now I'm stuck. What about Mei as a name? Or Daliah? And what if in the few months after she's born we decide that the name really doesn't suit and that Paula would have been a better choice? ARGH!

Names We Like:

Khaleesi
Daliah
Mei
Keiko

Names I Like:

Nala Khaleesi
Khaleesi Mei
Keiko
Nala Mei

See, my list is short and not varied. I'm quite the perfectionist. I guess when T gets home I'll ask him what he thinks of the combinations I like and if we just put them on the list and then when we finally get to meet our girl just try out names and see what fits. That should work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!