Decided it was time freshen up my page's look.. I didn't do much, just changed a few fonts for a more "me" style. I hope you guys like it and that the curlier font isn't too hard to read!
On a different type of "new look", I was thinking that in July I'd dye my hair a lighter brown. You know, something fresh and fun to celebrate my baby and just to switch things up. I've never dyed my hair brown. I've had purple hair, red hair, burgundy hair, auburn.... But never, ever brown. I think it might look nice.
My hair is so dark brown that in some lighting people have told me that there's red in it! When I was younger people thought my hair was black, it was so dark... A lighter color would be fun to work with.
Something along the lines of this.
Let me know what you think by pressing +1 if you like it!
On a different type of "new look", I was thinking that in July I'd dye my hair a lighter brown. You know, something fresh and fun to celebrate my baby and just to switch things up. I've never dyed my hair brown. I've had purple hair, red hair, burgundy hair, auburn.... But never, ever brown. I think it might look nice.
My hair is so dark brown that in some lighting people have told me that there's red in it! When I was younger people thought my hair was black, it was so dark... A lighter color would be fun to work with.
Something along the lines of this.
Let me know what you think by pressing +1 if you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!