I'm not ashamed to admit I watch porn. I'm really picky about what kind I watch though. It has to be from a legitimate site, so one that I've researched and checked. I mean it's not the best "industry", I know. But I'm not going to watch something where it looks non-consensual or that one or both of the ah "actors" seems under age. Nothing super kinky, or fetish-style; that stuff is out of my comfort zone, just straight up girl-on-girl mostly.. Some hetero, but it's usually all about the disembodied, disproportionately large weiner, with is a turn-off. I mean really, when viewed like that, it does really look odd... I might say a bit like a banana!
Why am I bringing this up? Well, crazy pregnant woman hormones are amping up the libido, which is driving me crazy and exhausting my poor boyfriend. I can't manage to focus enough to think myself to the O, nor does reading about sex do anything for me. So, yes I have to use this crutch before I tear someone to pieces. Hopefully when my hormones get back to normal I'll be fine. From what I've heard that seems to be the case; which means I'll be watching a lot less of strangers getting it on "at the office"!!
Why am I bringing this up? Well, crazy pregnant woman hormones are amping up the libido, which is driving me crazy and exhausting my poor boyfriend. I can't manage to focus enough to think myself to the O, nor does reading about sex do anything for me. So, yes I have to use this crutch before I tear someone to pieces. Hopefully when my hormones get back to normal I'll be fine. From what I've heard that seems to be the case; which means I'll be watching a lot less of strangers getting it on "at the office"!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!