I've said I don't know how many times that I'd put up a recent picture of myself and of my already over-large belly and haven't. Well for those who have been waiting, here it is!
Fourteen weeks and five days already! Truth is, I'm starting to accept this and making it real. It'll be easier when we have out own place and I dedicate a cupboard to a collection of baby bottles (emergencies only!), bowls and cups we're going to need.
Surprisingly though, this move just hiccuped. We can't move in on a weekend, we have to move on a week day. The current tenants aren't moving out when they said they would; they're moving on the 30th of December instead of on the 20th. Which means we get to move in on a Tuesday morning right before my boyfriend goes to work. Now I feel rushed and cramped and I really don't like it. Plus the family who live there right now told the landlord that they were moving out on the 20th and haven't notified him of the change when he asked to be kept up to date. Obviously having him in the know would make it smoother for the transfer of the keys and our giving him the cheques. Right?
Apparently the world never works like that. My life has not been easy and I still keep my head held high as possible and try to power through the worst of it. Sometimes little things do break me down, but when major obstacles appear (like a move or an unexpected pregnancy) I do tend to really struggle. I always try to stay positive; everything happens for a reason.
Fourteen weeks and five days already! Truth is, I'm starting to accept this and making it real. It'll be easier when we have out own place and I dedicate a cupboard to a collection of baby bottles (emergencies only!), bowls and cups we're going to need.
Surprisingly though, this move just hiccuped. We can't move in on a weekend, we have to move on a week day. The current tenants aren't moving out when they said they would; they're moving on the 30th of December instead of on the 20th. Which means we get to move in on a Tuesday morning right before my boyfriend goes to work. Now I feel rushed and cramped and I really don't like it. Plus the family who live there right now told the landlord that they were moving out on the 20th and haven't notified him of the change when he asked to be kept up to date. Obviously having him in the know would make it smoother for the transfer of the keys and our giving him the cheques. Right?
Apparently the world never works like that. My life has not been easy and I still keep my head held high as possible and try to power through the worst of it. Sometimes little things do break me down, but when major obstacles appear (like a move or an unexpected pregnancy) I do tend to really struggle. I always try to stay positive; everything happens for a reason.

No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!