Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Disappointed Again..

  So I got pregnant in August and everything was going well. I felt pregnant, and I knew I wasn't going to start my period anytime soon, which I didn't and then last week everything started going wrong. My back was hurting way too much and I had the WORST cramps ever. Now, yes I know, that should be a sign to go to the hospital but I didn't because I've had an early miscarriage before; that one at three weeks and this one was at five weeks. This time I'm totally devastated and my boyfriend is a little confused about how he feels because before we were together he was 100% sure that he didn't want kids. Seeing who he was with, I can understand why. I was with a complete asshole and I really didn't want kids either. Neither of our SO were fit to be parents. Personally, I didn't think I'd be a good mom and I didn't want to mess up and have a kid with him.

  Maybe it's meant to be. Maybe I'm not supposed to be a parent. Lemme tell you, that was a lot of blood, really gross. I wouldn't wish this on any woman. It totally sucks.

  Pour conclure, we aren't going be TTC, because apparently I can't carry a child past the first trimester. We're just going to y'know, have fun ;) And then whatever happens, happens. But the second I skip and the test comes back positive I'm going to the doctor. Hm, crazy talk from an eighteen year old girl.

***

  Hey! To update my other post, from the twelfth of August, Holy F$@! That's all I have to say. Y'know that weird variation of the missionary? That one where the girl is like lying on her side? The one where both her legs are on the same side? Anyways.... Yeah... That one's mind-blowing and for some reason since I got back from my little one-week vacation, our sex has been fantastic! Usually I get my O before he does which sucks, because his muscle spasms are fantastically sexy. But since Friday night we finish at the same time and it's the best. I love the feeling of us so together and the look on his face is extremely satisfying and hot. ♥

Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!