Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Incentive

  In the past two days I think, or the past week, he's lost ten pounds and I'm counting calories for the two of us like a crazy person. Me because I want to gain weight and him because I want him to be healthy, and he wants to lose about eighty pounds so I'm his designated dietitian, and I help him work out (push ups and crunches) and we try to go for a walk before he goes to work. Plus he really likes the whole if he works off calories then he can eat a bit more, and one of the exercises he enjoys I do too. ;)

  And I promised him something a little extra for the first ten pounds he loses and the next ten'll be something different.. Y'know? A reward. Something he likes that I don't do often.

  I'm not obsessed about my weight, nor am I about his, more just very concerned about the fact that how much he should weigh for his age and height is about how much he should to lose. But we're aiming for something that's doable for him and I'm going to support him and cheer him on no matter what. That's what love is, wanting the other person to be healthy and loving them no matter what.

  I don't want him to know because I think it'll hurt him, but as much as I love him, sometimes I get a bit turned off by his stomach because of how it gets in the way in some of our positions and stuff. :/

  But hey, I'll get up to 120 like I want and he'll get down to his target weight and it'll be great.

  Wow, I sound really shallow... But I'm not. I'm obsessed with being healthy and I want the person I'm with to be healthy too. And to be very honest, for his weight he looks good, he doesn't look like he weighs that much. I've seen people who weigh as much as he does and they look it. And it's gross. Being overweight is not pretty, nor is it good for you. But yeah...... That's the end of my spiel. Uhm yeah..



I think I'm going crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!