My boyfriend surprised me last night when I got out of the shower; he was online looking for the Kama Sutra so that he could order it for us to try! Which I find hilarious, considering I found a free online version that has 100 positions with detailed explanations on how to achieve such ludicrous positions..
Personally, I would be amused to try out each individual position. You know, one day pick one and be like "We're doing this one tonight." Or tomorrow night, or whatever... I'm always up to try something new. I have a bit of a BDSM streak in me and we dabbled in that a bit. Light stuff, like restraints made out of bed-sheets or a tie or whatever, nothing hardcore like electricity or nipple clamps. Ouch! Though I'm still waiting for proof from my boyfriend; he claims to be able to bring me to the O by using only a feather and having me restrained spread-eagle on the bed. Please, the last time a guy told me that he could pleasure me using only a feather, he didn't tie me up properly and accidentally tickled my feet (which are extremely ticklish) and I ended up kicking him in the face and broke his nose. Oops!!
Five minutes and he'll be home.. Yay, I get to race him in his video game - Midnight Club Los Angeles - I'm so going to lose. I can't race for shit.. I usually end up forgetting where the brake is or how to reverse and I either crash or get caught by the cops or with my luck - blow the bloody car up. Fantastic. I should let you know how it goes, I'm sure it'll be quite amusing for you.
À demain!
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!