Friday, 6 September 2013

Score!!

 So, I know this is supposed to be about my daily life and it's sort of starting to turn into a story of my sex life... Well here's something about my daily life.

  We're moving back in with his parents. We just can't afford the bills and only getting about $322 a week and paying $380 a month for rent. Plus we spend about $150 or so on food every two weeks. In a month he makes about what? $988, and then we spend $380+(150*4)= $980 on necessities, not counting our heating and electricity nor our internet/tv/phone bundle.. Therefore we really need to spend about $1200 a month and are obviously not bringing in that much. I cannot work here, cause like I said before, there's no work for me here. I'm trying to get welfare, but the government is being an asshole. Worst case, I'll try to get a job at the IGA down the street from my in-laws, where I'll be staying. On top of all this, we need a bed-frame and a new mattress and pillows, because ours are finished. We don't have a bed-frame right now.... The box-spring is under our mattress and under that we have a wooden frame covered with fabric and that's straight on the floor.

  I'm actually glad to be moving back in with his parents. They're pretty cool and I like them, we get along well and at least me and my boyfriend will stop feeling so sick all the time. We think there's mold in the walls or something, because as long as we're out of the apartment we're fine. When we save up enough, the four of us are going to rent a house (probably) and live there for awhile, so that we can save up and be better prepared to move out again on our own. Hopefully by then I'll be done school and will  be able to find a job in either Sherbrooke or Magog...

***

  Found something that drives my boyfriend crazy last night. I was asking him if he knew what he wanted me to do to him, and he kept telling me no so I told him to direct me. Tell me how he wanted me to touch him. He ended up saying he wanted a blowjob, which I don't mind, and for fun I told him he could't look. I didn't want him to cheat, so I took the blanket and put it over my head and from his waist down. As I started going down on him like I usually do, his toes started curling and his fists were clenching and he started breathing really heavy. Panting almost. He was groaning and pushing his hips in time with my bobbing on him. It was great; I mean, he's told me before that I'm really good at blowing him, because the last girl he was with would drag her teeth up and down, almost like she was eating corn! He said it was the most painful thing he'd ever experienced, and it didn't help that he hated her. But I don't think out of any of the girls he was with managed to get the much of a reaction out of him. He's usually so quiet, no groaning or moans or anything beyond heavy breathing really. But what I did last night, he loved. He said it drove him crazy being able to feel but not see what I was doing. It really intensified the sensation for him.

  I mean, I'm glad to be able to return the favor. He's really good at making me feel amazing, so the least I can do is do the same for him. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!