For those of you who don't know, I'm having a hard time keeping it together these days, but I get to go on vacation this summer for a week or so. I'm so excited! Arizona here I come!!
And besides, I haven't seen my Papa (grandfather) in ages and I'm dying to see him again. I'll also be able to see a lot of cousins I haven't seen in quite a few years too. It'll be great; a whole week away from my whining, bitching, depressed family. And I won't have to worry about cleaning or cooking or any of that until I get back.
What else is new....
Oh right. I got accepted into the college I really wanted to get into, with the program I wanted. So by ?October - November 2014 I'll be a certified Administrative Assistant. Something I found out I love doing; being a secretary. At least now I have a goal in life. Before I didn't know and was just wasting time. Now I know and that's what I'm gonna do.
On another note, I miss my hair. It's just long enough that some curls touch the top of the back of my neck, and I realized that I wish my hair was longer. And it doesn't help that some people make me feel less feminine because my hair is short. Ah well, I'll post up a picture next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
So let me know what you think! I want to know what you want me to talk about, I'll answer any questions and I'm not shy about any topic!